Reflected Illumination System
- Sextuple reflected fluorescence illuminator with iris field diaphragm and aperture diaphragm, central adjustable with filter slot and polarizing slot, with florescence filter (B/G/UV/V)
- 100W Mercury lamp house, filament centre and focus adjustable with reflected mirror, centre and focus adjustable
- Digital power controller, wide voltage 100-240 VAC.
- Imported OSRAM 100W Mercury lamp.
- 12V/100W halogen lamp house for transmitted light, centre pre-set, intensity adjustable.
- 12V/100W halogen tungsten bulb, Power cord and cedar oil.
Trinocular Observation Head
- Siedentopf observation head inclined at 30° rotatable at 360°.
- Vertical phototube for micro photography.
- Diopter adjustment ring on ocular tube(±5).
- Inter-pupillary distance from 48mm to 75mm.
Eyepiece (Anti fungus)
- 10X/26.5 mm with diopter adjustment.
Objectives (Anti fungus coated)
- Plan Achromatic 2X
- Plan Achromatic 4X
- Plan Achromatic 10X
- Plan Achromatic 20X
- Plan Achromatic 40X
- Plan Achromatic 100X
- Co-axial focusing system with large knobs, PRE-FOCUSING LEVER & TENSION ADJUSTMENT RING.
- Reverse angle sixtuple nosepiece on ball bearing.
- Double Plate rackless Mechanical stage is 187mmX168mm Slot for Polarizer and DIC.
- The mechanical stage has low positioned co-axial controls on ball bearing guide ways.
- Fine division 0.001mm coarse, per rotation, fine stroke 0.1mm per rotation, moving range : 80mm X 55mm.
- Built in transmitted filter LBD/ND6/ND25.
- Swing out front lens, abbe condenser
- N.A. 0.9/0.25, filter holder & iris diaphragm
Excitation Filters (Optional)
- B Excitation (400-490nm) standard/li>
- G Excitation (510-550nm) standard
- UV Excitation (330-385nm) standard
- V Excitation (400-410nm) standard